Ana Drew Bieber is her name
Im 18th this year (2011)
Presents are needed on March 13th :)
Im Justin Bieber's Freak :) haha !
4:51 PM
Jul 23, 2009
HELLOS BLOGGERS !! Im here again to tell eu guyz sometink !! Just now school was awesome..We laugh alot !! HAHAHAHA,lgk2 psl video didi and the ''Pencil zaman dulu'' my gf give my pencil dat name, HAHAHA !! cant 4get that wonderful moments.. When Ayu and I entered the class and sit together with frans.. Suddenly Rahmat come and greet by shaking our hands.. First is mine then follow by frans n ayu.. HAHA !! Then first period is MAths,Ayu and I are busy doing our works,suddenly Franciska come and talk back to Mr.Goh (they just kidding).. Then they both laugh haha !! Ayu and I can't stop laugh when Frans says ''Janggot smue tk shave,pagi2 tk mandi 2 psl rambot dier mcm tu'' and more cant be remembered.. HAHA !! Then after that is recess..Ayu,Desiree and I sit in the class,save money larh ! hahaha... After that Ayu show me the Didi video of ''Perrr'' HAHAHA !!,Girlfriends non-stop laughing,haha... I wipe my laughing tears away and there it goes again by show me the video of :
A man : Makcik nk tolong ke tknk carik kunci motor saye nie ?! Old Lady : Makcik tolong aper nie.. A man : Makcik tolong aper ?! Old LAdy : TOLONG TANYE !! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA... Darm2 funni sia..
After recess when to EBS LAb,doing our coursework.. Our coursework,Mr Kannan asked our class to stay due to Devaraj's thumbdrive lost ! HAIYA ! Our class was in a mess,haha like pasar malam like that !! ENglish,when to library read books and he start to blocked my way again,haha !! CME,Mrs Zane Tye never come school so its free period.. Again,our class in a mess... BUT !! Frans,Ayu n I was planning to buy for HIM a ''RED NIKE SOCCERBALL'' ... Must save until $50 sia..haiya,where to get... Save ?! until when? haiya.. Go home take 196 with gf and Sec 2NT.. Darm kecoh in the bus... Then where we go ??! Go HOME SWEET HOME LARH !! *can't eu guys think,haiyo !! HAHA
takecare peace out !!
I will still continue to like eu no matter how long the distance will go... <3